11 November 2007

Veterans Day: Thanks!

Help Public School Military Kids by donating to a Teacher Request at DonorsChoose or create your own challenge! Two of my favorites:

Carpet Graphing - Reading Space (Expires: Dec 08, 2007!)
I am a fourth grade teacher in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Many of my students are military affiliated. I have found that my children need help focusing on the tasks at hand, or they tend to think about dad/mom over seas.
Veteran Stories - Oral History Project
My project needs digital recorders for a project my students are doing involving recording interviews with Veterans, the families of veterans, and people who have lived in armed-forces communities. The students will be recording interviews and then editing the audio for placement on a website in order to archive the stories of those who have served.

Donate to Project Valour-IT (Army Team!)



Watch an Honor a Veteran video!

Thanks, Google. It did not go unnoticed!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Looking forward to Memorial Day, 2008!

No comments: